Return / Exchange Policy
- Used or washed uniform will not be returned or exchanged unless there is a design error in the product.
- If parents need to return or exchange the uniform, they must return the packed uniform to the Uniform Shop within in three working days of collecting it.
- Special orders will not be returned or altered once the order has been taken home.
- Parents who need to place a special order for their child, must visit the Uniform Shop and provide their child’s exact measurements on the order form or provide a sample size of the product to they want to order.
- They must then make an advance payment of 100% to the branch accountant in cash or via credit/debit card before the order is complete.
- Made to order uniform will be delivered within two weeks from the date of order has been placed.
- Once the order package is ready for collection, the Uniform Shop will request the concerned Administrator to send an SMS to the parent that their child’s uniform is ready for collection.
- Parents will collect their order from the Uniform Shop and must check the fit and size before they leave.
- Any alterations after the order has been taken home will incur additional charges.